2. Hysteroscopic dilation and currettage of uterus for abnorma uterine bleeding?
3. Dilation and currettege of uterus for treatment of incomplete abortion?
4. Control of epistaxis with silvernitrate?
Ans. 30901: silernitrate is used for chemical cautery
5. Creation of arteriovenous anastomosis for dialyis by cephalic transposition?
6. Revision of arteriovenous fistula?
7. The physician performs left cariac catheterization and during the procedure also performs ventriculography and coronary angiography. What are the CPT injection and S/I codes for this procedure?
Ans. 36210 Left Heart Cath
93543, 93545, 93555, 93556
vascular access site what codes would represent this service ?
Ans. 36215, 36216
9. Transforaminal epidural injection of anesthetic agent or steroid at L4-L5 using
Ans. 66483, 77003
10. Epidural injection of neurolytic substance at L4-L5?
11. Extracapsular repair of cataract with intraocular lens implantation requiring suturing?
12. The patient has phymosis of foreskin the physician performes surgery for repair of
phymosis what CPT code would represent this service?
13. The physician documents a diagnosis of hypertensive congestive heart failure. What
are the ICD codes to represnt this?
Ans. 402.11, 428.0
14. The patient has candidial diaper rash what are the ICD codes for this?
Ans. 112.3, 691.0
15. What is LIMA?
Ans. LIMA stands for left iternal mammary atery and is used as a graft in CABG.