Sample/Practice/Free ANESTHESIA Coding Questions
1. Which of the following physical status modifiers would you report for a patient with severe systemic disease?
2. If a provider administers anesthesia for procedures of the eye, specifically for a corneal transplant, which of the following anesthesia codes would you report?
3. Code 00632 indicates that a provider administered anesthesia for which type of procedure in the lumbar region?
A. Lumbar sympathectomy
C. Diagnostic or thereapeutic lumbar puncture
D. Not specified
4. Which of the following anesthesia codes is not related to the upper abdomen?
5. If a patient receives anesthesia for a lower leg cas application, removal, or repair, which of the following anesthesia codes would you report?
1 1. C 2. B 3. A 4. D 5. C
awesome post presented by you..your writing style is fabulous and keep update with your blogs.ReplyDelete
Medical billing and coding certification
nice ..thanks for sharing such a wonderful information..keep update with your blogs.ReplyDelete
Medical coding training in Hyderabad
Medical Billing has turned around in a big way nowadays. There was a time when the patient used to go to doctor, get the treatment for any ailment and pay the doctor's bill.Medicare denial code and solutionReplyDelete
can you please upload more cpc questionsReplyDelete