Sample/Practice/Free Anesthesia Coding Questions
1. Pain management may be billed by an anesthesiologist on referral from the attending physician for chronic pain not responding to treatment or acute postoperative pain from terminal illness
2. The anesthesia code 01996 is coded for daily management of medication provided through an epidurally-placed catheter in any setting
3. Anesthesia time for billing purposes begins when the surgeon starts the operation and ends when the anesthesiologist is no longer in personal attendance.
4. Using anesthesia procedure codes 00100-01999, code general anesthesia for repair of a ruptured aortic aneurysm with graft. The patient was noted to have severe systemic disease at the time of the anesthesia, and a pump oxygenator was used during the procedure.
5. In many instances, anesthesia services are provided under difficult circumstances. Is it true or false that the CPT codes for these special circumstances should be reported as additional services without the use of modifier -51?
I am Steve Gray Stevenson, a member of some Medical coding & Billing community. I had landed on your site “http://medicalcoding123.blogspot.in/" and found the articles really worth reading. The quality of your content is so good, that it made me request you something. I love to write medical coding and billing articles and would like to contribute something for your site. I can give you an original guest post and if you want, you can suggest me the topic also and I will write accordingly. Not only that, I will give you the total rights to edit the article and modify it as per your needs.
In response I expect you to give a link back to one of my endorser who helps me to continue my passion and serve individual sites and blogs like yours.
Please let me know your thoughts. Waiting for your positive.
it will be highly helpful if you post answers also.ReplyDelete
Hi Steve, I am very glad to see your comments on my blog. you are always welcome to write your articles on my blog. please send your article to my email id so that i can publish on my blog. Thank you so much for your interest. Please send your articles to this email id - email@example.comReplyDelete
Anand Kumar K (Owner of this blog)
Medical Billing Company is one which has handful of experienced coders who will be doing projects for that medical company which gets other projects from various companies. They get the project done with the expected results as per the client requirement.ReplyDelete
They check with a patient's insurance provider to make sure it will cover procedures or services rendered and at what percentage of the total cost. http://moneymakingmommy.comReplyDelete
No answers isn't helpful. Could continue being wrongReplyDelete
i want more anatomy quizReplyDelete