Wednesday, December 21, 2016
Obstetrics Sample Questions-2
Pregnancy, Childbirth and the Puerperium Practice/Sample questions (PART-2).
1. Family planning counseling
2. Encounter for insertion of intrauterine contraceptive device. Insertion of intrauterine contraceptive device
3. Encounter for removal of intrauterine contraceptive device. Removal of intrauterine contraceptive device
4. Essential hypertension, Admitted for sterilization, Laparoscopy with bilateral partial salpingectomy
5. Endometriosis of uterus, Admitted for sterilization, Bilateral laparoscopic tubal ligation via electrocautery for sterilization
6. Term pregnancy, with breech delivery , female infant, followed by sterilization. Vacuum breech extraction. Laparoscopic occlusion of bilateral fallopian tubes with Falope (external)
7. Elderly primigravida (37 years old); 40 weeks gestation, spontaneous delivery of living female infant. Manually assisted delivery. Episiotomy and repair
8. Term pregnancy , 39 weeks gestation, living dichorionic twins (diamniotic sacs), cesarean delivery performed because fetal stress noted prior to labor. Low cervical cesarean delivery
9. Delivery , 38 weeks gestation, living child, ROA presentation. Fetal cardiac rhythm monitoring during labor, Episiotomy and episiorrhaphy.
10. Uterine pregnancy, 39 weeks gestation, delivered with obstructed labor due to transverse lie presentation, Pre-existing hypertension with mild preeclampsia , single Liveborn. Manually assisted delivery
11. Intrauterine pregnancy, 37 weeks gestation, delivered spontaneous. Third-stage hemorrhage with anemia secondary to acute blood loss, Monochorionic twins, both liveborn, diamniotic placenta
12. Pregnancy, 38 weeks gestation, delivered , frank breech presentation with liveborn male infant, Partial breech extraction with mid-forceps to after coming head
13. Term pregnancy, 40 weeks gestation, delivered, spontaneous, Liveborn, male infant, Assisted spontaneous delivery, Elective sterilization following delivery, Bilateral endoscopic ligation and crushing of fallopian tubes
14. Intrauterine pregnancy , 26 weeks gestation, with complicating incompetent cervix, undelivered, Shirodkar cervical cerclage operation.
15. Gestational hypertension, Pregnancy , third trimester, 29 weeks gestation, undelivered
16. Intrauterine pregnancy, 38 weeks gestation, delivered, right occipitoanterior, liveborn male infant, Episiotomy that extended to second-degree lacerations, perineum, Amniotomy for induction of labor, Low-forceps delivery with episiotomy, Repair of perineal laceration